Welcome to Village Greens Golf Club
Village Greens has remained open with all safety precautions in place.
Please call ahead, at 864-472-2411, for available times.
We have been asked many times about what Village Greens is doing to make sure we provide a safe, enjoyable environment for our golfers and staff. I just wanted to let you know some things that we’ve been doing in order to serve our golfers during this time:
1. Water coolers have been removed from stations on course
2. All carts are washed and sanitized daily. When carts are returned from play we sanitize the touch points on each cart again.
CART POLICY EFFECTIVE: August 11, 2020, 2 RIDERS PER CART,
additional Charge for single riders MEDICAL EXCEPTIONS AT GOLF SHOP DISCRETION
3. We have issued a notice to leave pins in while putting. Also, we have installed foam inserts so that the ball will stay up near ground level and will allow for the golfer to retrieve his/her ball without having to remove the pin or reach into the cup.
4. Clubhouse restrooms and course restrooms are thoroughly sanitized and monitored daily.
5. All entrance doors and interior door handles are sanitized daily.
6. Employees are required to use hand sanitizer and proper hand washing techniques throughout the day.
Again, we thank you for your continued patronage. Let us know if we can be of any assistance.