To Our Valued Customers,
Travis Sloan, our Superintendent/General Manager along with our owners, strive to give our customers a great golfing experience at a very competitive price. Village Greens has improved tremendously during my over 20-year tenure. Village Greens appreciates and wants to thank everyone for their continuing patronage.
Any questions our staff will be happy to assist.
Cory McEwen, PGA Professional
Anderson County Men’s Champion 1995
Elected to PGA Membership 2005
Carolinas PGA Mt. Chapter Match Play Champion 2015
Qualified for National Senior Professional Championship 2016
Golf Lessons by Cory McEwen, Resident PGA Pro
CAUSE AND EFFECT – ACTION – REACTION
Poor mechanical flaws lead to a series of actions that cause incorrect motions, which in turn, leads to inconsistent golf shots.
“FEEL VS REAL– IF IT FEELS COMFORTABLE IT’S PROBABLY NOT CORRECT”, GREG NORMAN
“Short Game” Lessons
Single Lesson Adults 1 Hour
$40 - ($35 seniors & juniors)
Tips And Guidelines
- Pace of play – 4 hours and 15 minutes for a 4 some.
- Must be 16 years of age to drive golf car
- Please rake sand traps and fix ball marks
- No “five-somes” on weekends or holiday
- “Golf now” online paired tee times must play together
- Orange scoring tee markers recommended for juniors, beginners, ladies and advanced aged players.
- Thank you for playing village greens and have fun
Ground Under Repair: A player may take relief 1 club length from ground under repair, no closer to the hole. Relief is granted when either the ball or feet in normal stance is in a marked “Ground Under Repair” area. This rule is optional as you may strike your shot from ground under repair, if you so choose to.